3B Pharmaceuticals GmbH
Key figures / Profile
- Peptide discovery and optimization
- Technology platform from hit identification to early clinical development
- Technologies are applied to both collaborative R&D and in-house projects
- Develops targeted radiopharmaceutical drugs and diagnostics for oncology indications with a high unmet medical need
- Established a recurring revenue base via research and development collaborations with partners from the pharma and biotech industry and the out-licensing of pharmaceutical development candidates and affinity purification solutions for downstream processing of therapeutic proteins.
- 3BP's discovery technology platform has been validated by a long-term, multi-target research collaboration with Baxalta (now part of Shire) to develop new treatment options in hemophilia.
- The most advanced radiopharmaceutical program targeting neurotensin receptor 1 in pancreatic cancer as well as other indications was out-licensed to Ipsen Pharma in 2016.
- Discovery, optimization & preclinical development of peptide drug candidates
- De novo discovery and optimization of agonists and antagonists
- Optimization of naturally occurring peptides
- Industry-leading biological library technologies for hit identification
- Proprietary building-block library to support diverse optimization goals
- Broad and proven peptide medicinal chemistry experience
- Custom development of peptidomimetic affinity ligands (PurAffins™) for the purification of therapeutic proteins
- Cost-effective, affinity chromatography-based manufacturing process for ANY therapeutic protein
- Process performance equal or better compared to protein A applications
- Manufacturing process with purely synthetic materials
- Identification and development of target-specific tracers for diagnostic imaging (PET, SPECT, optical etc.) and targeted radionuclide therapy (nuclear medicine)
- Development programs in nuclear medicine and imaging available for out-licensing