- Consulting company founded in 1992
- Number of employees: 8
- Support of companies and research institutions in the LifeScience sector in financing their R&D projects using public funding (regional, state and EU funds, tax credits)
- Creation of research networks
- Project management for research projects
- Clinical development of 99mTc-tetrofosmin (radiotracer) as part of the European GLIOMARK project
- Identification of suitable funding opportunities.
- Conception, wording and monitoring of the funded projects from the planning phase to the proposal submission and project implementation.
- Identification of suitable partners from industry and academia in the areas of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medicine/medtech.
- Communication with the project partners and the funding agency before, during and after the application.
- Project management of consortia
- Support in the preparation of interim and final reports.
- Preparation and conduction of clinical trials of imaging agents
- Drug discovery and clinical trial development in nucelar medicine
- GDPR compliant software solution enabling secure information sharing and simultaneous working on standard office documents with built-in project management tools (visit www.e-col.de).
- Advice and support in applying for the german Forschungszulage (visit www.forschungszulage.biz).