Nuvisan Innovation Campus Berlin
- “From the Molecule to the Patient”: NUVISAN is a fully integrated CRO with a successful track record from over four decades.
- NUVISAN Innovation Campus Berlin is a spin-out from the Bayer pharma R&D center Berlin, which was integrated into NUVISAN in 2020.
- In Berlin, a workforce of over 400 FTEs with industry-leading pharma R&D expertise is providing non-clinical research services.
- At four other sites across Germany and France, more than 400 NUVISAN staff is working on non-clinical and clinical services.
- Lead Discovery: High-throughput compound screening, using a world-class >3 million compound library with a comprehensive life science data set linked to it, as well as structural biology and protein technologies.
- Life Science Chemistry: Compound design and synthesis, microbiological chemistry, scale-up and analytics.
- Therapeutic Research: Compound characterization, cross-indication research, oncology, functional genomics and translational research.
- Preclinical Compound Profiling: ADMET and DMPK in vitro and in vivo profiling, structure and metabolite analytics.
- Decades of industry-leading experience in pharma R&D.
- Fully integrated turnkey programs for drug discovery and development, from target validation to IND application, plus support of non-clinical and clinical drug development.
- Fully customizable solutions for individual sub-projects along the value chain.
- Programs for small/medium/large pharma, biotech, venture capital and academic clients.