Key figures / Profile
- Dr. Wagner has more than 25 years’ experience in nanodrug research and development.
- Starting at the Dept. of Contrast Media Research at Schering AG in cooperation with the Institut für Diagnostikforschung GmbH Berlin she participated in the development of Resovist® and liposomal encapsulated iodinated contrast media with responsibilites in the area of in-vivo imaging and safety pharmacology.
- As a Co-Founder of Ferropharm GmbH she successfully managed the whole line of development up to clinical trials phase II of an iron oxide based contrast medium.
- unique expertise in preclinical and clinical development of nanodrugs including aspects of physics and chemistry with special focus on regulatory requirements
- support in planning and organization of preclinical target and non-target studies to support first use in humans of new drug substances and medical devices.