Technische Universität Berlin / Department of Bioprocess Engineering
Key figures / Profile
- Focus on the advancement of bioprocess scale-up and scale-down, process analytical technologies (PAT), dynamic modelling/ optimization and automated bioprocess development.
- Cell and systems biology approaches are applied to improve microbial bioprocesses and biocatalysis applications.
- Our research aims to the development and application of new methods for faster bioprocess development, including genetic, cultivation, and analytical tools with a special focus on industrial scale.
- expertise in understanding the impact of reactor inhomogeneities on the microbial metabolism and adaptation, both affecting process robustness
- design molecular biological and process engineering solutions
- Our research contributes to the understanding and improvement of microbial processes
- state-of-the-art cultivation, sensor and data analysis, automation, mechanistic modelling technologies and molecular biological and physiological techniques
Please contact us for further information:
Prof. Peter Neubauer
Department of Bioprocess Engineering